Green Froddo Sneakers/Slippers
These barefoot slippers are comfortable, flexible, warm and sustainable. Made from 50% regenerated wool fiber, they are GRS (Global Recycled Standard) certified. Very resistant, they adjust with Velcro.
- Thin, flexible, flat rubber sole (#zerodrop).
- Wide toe cap
- Lightweight and breathable
- Made of 50% regenerated wool fiber and thermo-regulating materials.
- Recommended for thin/medium feet and medium insteps
- Velcro fastening
- Removable and antibacterial insole
- Recommended for normal or narrow feet
Froddo was founded in Croatia in 1946 as a small business formed by a group of shoemakers. Through cooperation, updating knowledge and hard work, they have grown into a company with more than 1,000 employees and the leading shoe producer in Croatia.
Go to the "Size guide" tab to see the correct way to measure your foot. To check the size of the model, see the attached image in the product photo gallery where the size is shown according to the corresponding measurement.
Care and cleaning
- Clean with a damp cloth. Light scratches can be reduced by rubbing a shoe polish of the same color or colorless shoe polish over the affected area.
- Allow to air dry. Avoid direct heat as it may cause faster wear.